Sunday, 25 January 2015

www.mha.nic.in|MHA IB ACIO Exam Pattern 2015 Download Pdf Syllabus

Name of the Organization : Ministry of Home Affair (MHA)

Name of the Examination : MHA IB ACIO 2015 Examination

Organization Official Website : www.mha.nic.in

MHA IB ACIO Exam Pattern 2015  

Type of Exam : 2 Papers (Paper I & Paper II)

Paper I : Objective Type
Marks : 100 Marks

MHA IB ACIO Syllabus for Paper Wise: 

Paper I : 100 Marks
General Knowledge and Awareness
Logical Reasoning
English Language
Quantitative Aptitude (Maths)

Paper II : Descriptive Type
Marks :  50 Marks

MHA IB ACIO Syllabus for Paper Wise: 

Paper II : 50 Marks
English Language Writing Skills
Analytical Capability


Type of Questions : Multiple Choice Objective/ Descriptive Type Questions

Total No of Questions : 150 Questions

Total No of Marks : 150 Marks

Total Time allocated : 200 minutes

Negative Marking : No



Get Updates

Share This Post

Related posts

0 comments:

© 2013 Shine Jobs India.
. .
back to top