Friday, 6 February 2015

www.mgbank.co.in|Madhyanchal Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 for 450 Officer Scale I & Office Assistant Post Online Registration

Organization Name : Madhyanchal Gramin Bank

Job Category : Bank Jobs

Organization Website :www.mgbank.co.in

No of Posts : 450

Name of the Post :

Officer Scale I – 100 posts
Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – 350 posts

Age Limits:  Eligibility Criteria is to be considered as per RRBs CWE-III Dated 28th June–4 th July, 2014 released by IBPS

Education Qualification : Graduate Degree from recognized or identified university

Pay Scale : 

Officer Scale I – Rs 14500 – Rs 25700
Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – Rs 7200 – Rs 19300/-

Application Fee : Not Applicable

Selection Process : Selection Process is to made based on the performance in IBPS RRB CWE Score/interview

How to Apply : The submission of  application is made through Online mode.

Important Dates :

Ending Date for Registration of Application Form : 13-02-2015


Get Updates

Share This Post

Related posts

0 comments:

© 2013 Shine Jobs India.
. .
back to top