Friday, 20 February 2015

www.sgbbathinda.co.in Sutlej Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 For 41 Officer Scale I & Office Assistant Post Online Application Registration

Name of The Organization:Sutlej Gramin Bank, Bathinda

Job Category : Bank Jobs

Organization official Website : www.sgbbathinda.co.in

No of Vacancies : 41

Name of the Post :

Officer Scale I – 21 posts
Office Assistant – 20 posts

Age Limits: Considered as per RRBs CWE-III Advertisemen

Education Qualification : Graduate degree in any Discipline from a recognized university

Pay Scale : 

Officer Scale I – Rs 14500 – Rs 25700
Office Assistant – Rs 7200 – Rs 19300

Application Fee : Not Applicable

Selection Process : Selection will be made based on their performance in interview

How to Apply: The submitting the application is through Online mode.

Important Dates :

Last date to Registration of application form : 03-03-2015



Get Updates

Share This Post

Related posts

0 comments:

© 2013 Shine Jobs India.
. .
back to top